Terms and Conditions:
• All trademarks, computer code, text, logos, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs and artwork (collectively, "Content"), including but not limited to: the structure, design, selection, coordination, expression, and arrangement of all Content contained on the Site is owned, controlled by PUBLIC PULSE.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account.
• For Scholarship exam, Indian Scholarship Exam has registration charges for each student and this payment is non-refundable.
About Accepting Scholarship:
• Successful scholarship students will receive an email detailing the scholarship benefits and payment timing. And it will be direct funded in student bank account.
• PUBLIC PULSE reserves the right to change the title of the scholarship awarded depending on funding contributions from external parties. If the funding level or eligibility changes, PUBLIC PULSE will advise the student before changing any details but name changes can occur without notice.